Clinton is a seasoned litigator with multimillion-dollar jury verdicts and settlements under his belt. He litigates complex commercial disputes for companies of all sizes and has worked in multiple jurisdictions around the country.
Clinton litigates shareholder claims of oppression, breaches of fiduciary duty and derivative claims in privately held companies, claims under the Illinois Trade Secrets Act, claims relating to the enforceability of non-competition and solicitation agreements, and claims involving the sale of goods pursuant to Article 2 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
Clinton is a trusted legal advisor to his clients outside of any pending litigation. He works with his clients to ensure the future threat of litigation is minimized by helping clients fix the internal operational issue that gave rise to the litigation
Clinton lives in Chicago with his wife and four small children.
- Illinois Supreme Court
- District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (Trial Bar member)
- District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- Illinois State Bar Association member
- Chicago Bar Association member
- University of Wisconsin Law School, JD
- University of North Dakota, BA, BBA
Clinton earned his Pilot’s license from the University of North Dakota in 2000.